I never "black pilled" anyone, ignored the trolls, and only offerered encouragement to Patriots. Proud of that. My friends and family have no idea what I have gone through, nor the emotional battering I have taken. It has required endlessly finding more inner resources to keep fighting when you thought you were all spent.

There are many people I have only known via a pseudonym and an avatar icon, but I feel are brothers and sisters in arms. I wish we could squeeze hands and hug sometimes. There is so much love among anons and Patriots. Someday the world will know what we fought for and wh

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I'm in line for a hug beautiful one

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful!
i always enjoy your posts

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Yes sir !

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So happy to see my Twitter friend here and with such an awesome post. You are one of my favorites because you always seem to feel many of the feelings I have felt on this journey, plus we have our love for photography in common. Glad to see your post before I try and get some sleep. Goodnight and GOD bless you.

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

WWG1WGA

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Stay strong Martin, you are a light in the darkness...you carry a calmness in your words that draws the lost like a moth to a flame... and the beauty of your photos enhance that light.... Never give up.. many do not speak up but your strength helps mold and hold many of the anons...Thank you for all you do.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

Honored to have been in this battle with you. You were one of the first people I followed on Twitter and I always admired your thoughtful choice of words and grace in seeing the 'bigger picture.' I hope someday soon you can go back to taking more amazing pictures and have great stories to tell. I will think of you fondly when I get to go back to 'just' writing books and spending some time deciding which of your photos I need to purchase. Love and Light to you Martin. #WRWY#tbiytc

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

πŸ₯Hold The Line Patriots! Feeling is Mutual Martin!

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

yes, and many of us feel the same way about you. you continue to be a light in this world

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

#Beatifully statedπŸ’•πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Group Hug! ❀️❀️❀️
I love you all! WWG1WGA πŸ””

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

love :) hugs to all of you

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

This would have been a journey Totally Alone if not for this wonderful Family met along the way. I am honored to be fighting for good alongside all these Patriots. And yes wish we could squeeze hands and hug. Someday maybe some of us will meet. Until then Where We Go One, We Go All❀️

Sending you a virtual hug this morning!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I have your hug ready and waiting! Thank you so much for all of your contributions!

-TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES- -PEACE IS THE PRIZE- CONSPIRACY EXPOSER MEMES+ MUSIC =πŸ’Š Q DROP 4921 =CAMO 4 SNIFFERS

I've always admired your words and thoughts. Glad to see you again friend.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Patrick Henry to his Publication

Is it only our sleeping fellow citizens being lied to and
strung along... I imply nothing, I am serious

(3) Show this thread

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Well said Martin. I love you bunches! πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸŒŸ(((HUGS)))

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Martin, all the replies will get ya prolly an hour throne time..lol I did like everyone else here, stumbled in looking for validation, "just someone say something that will help me to justify losing friends and families." And each one had something that struck resonance with me. There is nothing in the red cross first aid kit that will help us to classify, and departmentalize the horrific chit that has ripped our minds. But with enough LOVE and the help of OUR GOD, we will heal and as much as we'd all like to punish the monsters, it's not our job. "WE" are here to be good stewards & hang on.

The Truth is Out There. I got time...

It's not something I have ever experienced in my personal circles. The real love for each other has fed my heart this past year, when it was most needed. WWG1WGA ❀️

there is. it's truly beautiful πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

Integrity is a tangible trait, and yours is showing. Father's children recognize each other.

amenπŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

Follower of Christ, Patriot, loves animals, truth, and justice. Save the children and honor our elders and veterans.πŸ’• Proverbs 25:2 πŸ™ '

Well said, Martin. Hugs to you, my friend.

Hugs to you Martin Geddes!