Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Beautifully written. Unfortunately many are living in blind oblivion, completely unaware of the chaos around them.... and worse still, wish to stay that way.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you and my husband and i were talking about all this last night, and there has never been such trying times as these. We are ready for whatever and have the Armor of God on! May God bless and protect us all.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

I really needed this message right at this exact moment. ThanQ. We can feel it. God woke us up for a reason. The mission is getting clearer every day. Honored to be a part of this amazing time in history and as hard as it may get at times, I know that it's so much more difficult for those on the front lines fighting for this movement every single day. Grateful and humbled. 🙏 WWG1WGA

In response Dayna Marie to her Publication

I felt the exact same way. There have been a few more posts that I have shared on my page from RT, if you want to read them. He is so motivating and says exactly what I need to hear ~ when I need to hear it.

There are no coincidences.

(1) Show this thread

Very well said 🙏

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

This is exactly what needed to be said. I've come across so many people that need to read it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

That is well written. Direct, concise, clear and to the point.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I 2nd this motion.

...move to vote?

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Thank you for writing this out. Beautifully expressed and explained. God will get a great harvest if we all do our part. Bless everyone around the world.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Very well put. I've never prayed so much in my life until this moment. Ty for your post.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Wow inspirational is right. Well said. Pray Pray Pray and Pray some more. We stand in the gap for those that don't see yet. We keep spreading the light of GOD and JESUS. We spread the Love.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Well said. Yes it is frustrating, but where else is there to go, and what else is there to do??? We ride it out, hope and pray for the best.