Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is the telegram whiplash acct fake?

I have watched Whiplash on Twit wit for a while not intently but seemed to be a knowledgeable sincere Patriot.

Am I the only one going, "wtf" when I see all these posts where he/or she sounds like a damn crypto broker?

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've been wondering the same. Doesn't feel right to me. I'm banned from twitter so can't now see a comparison😞. I think telegram has many good but also a great many bad channells. We must all be careful who we follow.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

You can still go on Twitter and search. I’ve been banned from Twitter since January and I can still go on and read, I just can’t comment.

I know I just can't be bothered anymore🙄. A lot of the Long Term Patriots were forced off round about the same time as me and I am suspicious of many still on that platform having never been derailed🤔🤔. I'll stick to this and telegram for the moment. 😊

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

It is some thing that caught my eye as those who were never kicked off... 🧐🧐🧐