Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is the telegram whiplash acct fake?

I have watched Whiplash on Twit wit for a while not intently but seemed to be a knowledgeable sincere Patriot.

Am I the only one going, "wtf" when I see all these posts where he/or she sounds like a damn crypto broker?

I've been wondering the same. Doesn't feel right to me. I'm banned from twitter so can't now see a comparisonšŸ˜ž. I think telegram has many good but also a great many bad channells. We must all be careful who we follow.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

You can still go on Twitter and search. Iā€™ve been banned from Twitter since January and I can still go on and read, I just canā€™t comment.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

I know I just can't be bothered anymorešŸ™„. A lot of the Long Term Patriots were forced off round about the same time as me and I am suspicious of many still on that platform having never been derailedšŸ¤”šŸ¤”. I'll stick to this and telegram for the moment. šŸ˜Š

(1) Show this thread