Is the telegram whiplash acct fake?

I have watched Whiplash on Twit wit for a while not intently but seemed to be a knowledgeable sincere Patriot.

Am I the only one going, "wtf" when I see all these posts where he/or she sounds like a damn crypto broker?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Awww, that's sad. I was checking Whiplash periodically on GAB for news but have been too busy lately. I unfollowed Ezra a long time ago because of just ridiculous things being posted.

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Veronica, from The People's Bridge and friend of General Flynn called him and Ghost Ezra out a few weeks ago in her Telegram page for bad info they were sharing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Really thanks for sharing.

There are a few accts Nana has always trusted to get information from twitter across the board to any platform:
It is a very short list:

@wainthepain01
@vincentkenney
@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday
@genflynn
@Qtah
@SSG_PAIN
@shanebrowning
@intelluk
@George
@bardsofwae
@x22report
@santasurfing

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Their are lots of crypto pushers here as well. Bought another kilo of silver yesterday!

Nope just a shill.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

That was my thoughts as well

(1) Show this thread

Yes, all he does is push crypto and it’s annoying. I left his channel for that reason!

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I've been wondering the same. Doesn't feel right to me. I'm banned from twitter so can't now see a comparison😞. I think telegram has many good but also a great many bad channells. We must all be careful who we follow.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

You can still go on Twitter and search. I’ve been banned from Twitter since January and I can still go on and read, I just can’t comment.

(1) Show this thread