Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

For real - I believe the penalty for a HIPAA violation is $25k

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Exactly. It's none of their business.

I was just talking about this earlier today. I said I cannot wait for those idiots to knock on my door. I will get all their names and the person or persons that sent them and then sue them for breaking HIPA laws.

Lots of people are talking about this. Just not the ones who control the media. All rules, laws, and our constitutional rights flew out the window when we had the nerve to vote for 45.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread