🚨BREAKING
The great comeback is happening right now.
Who didn't see President Trump's speech yesterday?
But there was one more, the one, that was not shown by the media.

Q is back, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

👆Q - The great Comback!❤️👊❤️

Are you referring to the "Q Sent Me" that was going along the bottom of the screen in the televised clip of Trump speaking? I'm just wondering what "Q is back" refers to. Would love to have more input from Q although I totally understand we were told by Q that we "have more than we know"

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

This is a great and important clip from Joe M. this is not new but anyone who hasn’t seen it definitely should see it.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I am not so sure that is a new video more than it is a cut and pasted video from previous Joe M videos.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Awesome. So good to hear that voice again. Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters. #WeAreQ #WeThePeople#NCSWIC

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That's good !!!!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

OM Goodness !!!!!!!!! This movie just got REAL !!!!!!!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Patriots if you have never listened to this video, please take the time. This is our story and how we achieved The Great Awakening. My honor and respect to all those who have been on this jjourney with us. Be Prepared. We The People along with our great military and President Trump are about to take our country back! WWG1WGA.#NCSWIC

Where? Not on Q posts.
Yes, for those asking, that is a Joe M clip from "Q: The Plan to Save the World"

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Q have us everything we needed to wake up and it is up to US to continue to do research. Q did NOT fail us. It's always easy when we are told what's going on... now we have to continue to stand strong, continue to research ourselves to be able to show proof to others who are asleep. Continue to trust the plan..... we are almost there!!! WWG1WGA!!!!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

GAVE US****
And yes this is a Joe M video and it is not new.

(1) Show this thread

this is not a new video

Only followers of this user (@WanderlustDust) can see their posts

This is not Q but seems to be a Joe M video and we would appreciate the link to the video.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Here's the problem. Q woke us all up and then left us all high and dry, making all of us seem not credible. I know. I am the laughing stock of my family. Instead of backing everything up with action along the way that people could see, things I pray are going on behind the scenes that people can't see. It is one of the reasons why my loved ones didn't believe my warnings about the vaccines, because I do appear to be a nut job to them. How is this helping anyone at this point. Do me a favor, don't post another video, just relay the message that the media must come down. People listen to actions.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Your not alone in that situation as my family thinks I'm nuts too but we will have are told you so moment.

(2) Show this thread

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

would you happen to have a link for this video? I would love to share it through messenger to my Facebook family and friends that are still on Facebook and hardly see any truth

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I believe someone remade their own video using parts from JoeM's videos. Q isn't coming back. I would love it if he were, but I don't see that happening. He/She told us, " You have it all". I don't believe it was even Q after 2019 because in that time, he/she said they were leaving and wouldn't be back.

Only followers of this user (@WanderlustDust) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We have to wake up the people that DON'T vote. That don't like politic's. That don't care & that won't listen. Look at the ones lining up for the shots, look at the ones that wore masks. They are afraid of ??? Where is they're Faith in God? I have tried to wake as many as I can since 10/2017 & I look crazy-oh well.

In response connie wright to her Publication

All of us who are trying to tell the story of the Great Awakening look crazy to a lot of people.....but in the end we have the last laugh.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

What platform is Q on ?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

NOT Q Posts, I just looked

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Looks Like a Joe M production!🔥