Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This what she said IS 100% on target.
They planned all this out to make more money and to tear down God's family unit.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdCshvfh/

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely and, they made it seem disgusting to WANT to have children. My bestie and I talk about this at great length: While we were foolishly pursuing careers, the really smart young women were building their families. Thank G-d, we both managed to have our own families before it was too late! Probably, many more women have such regrets as well.

In response Pearl James to her Publication

Agree Pearl, i missed my window for having children. Sad mistake.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

You might get another opportunity in the new world 🤞

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response white light to his Publication

That would be a blessing!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

We were meant to live over 800 years so really, we're in the prime of our child-bearing years 😊

I have heard this before and yet, we don't seem to hold on that long. Wouldn't that put Liberal heads into a spin if we did?!!

Methuselah from the Bible lived 969 years! 9 6 9 - no coincidence those are the sacred numbers of the Universe ☀️ could be 2 things: our genes were messed with and our minds were messed with not believing we could live that long, creating the perfect cocktail for our early departures from this beautiful Earth 🌎

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

Initially, G-d shortened our life span - to 120 years - based on the errant behavior of man. The fact that our years were further shortened "to 70, but with grace 80" could be attributed to the reasons you have given, although, I see that people are living much longer again (in my family anyway).

That doesn't sound like the Loving Benevolent Creator of All that is to me ... God only wants the best for us and that means living a long, healthy and happy life just as any father would (should) for their children. God got a bad wrap by the unloving ones because they want us to turn away from Him and face you know who. God is Love 💜 and Love doesn't punish, Love just Loves 😊

(1) Show this thread