Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This what she said IS 100% on target.
They planned all this out to make more money and to tear down God's family unit.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdCshvfh/

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely and, they made it seem disgusting to WANT to have children. My bestie and I talk about this at great length: While we were foolishly pursuing careers, the really smart young women were building their families. Thank G-d, we both managed to have our own families before it was too late! Probably, many more women have such regrets as well.

In response Pearl James to her Publication

Agree Pearl, i missed my window for having children. Sad mistake.

You might get another opportunity in the new world 🤞

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response white light to his Publication

That would be a blessing!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Pearl James to her Publication

We were meant to live over 800 years so really, we're in the prime of our child-bearing years 😊

(1) Show this thread
In response white light to his Publication

That is what i am hoping and praying for.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 many wonderful surprises to come for All ☀️

(1) Show this thread