This what she said IS 100% on target.
They planned all this out to make more money and to tear down God's family unit.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdCshvfh/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely and, they made it seem disgusting to WANT to have children. My bestie and I talk about this at great length: While we were foolishly pursuing careers, the really smart young women were building their families. Thank G-d, we both managed to have our own families before it was too late! Probably, many more women have such regrets as well.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pearl James to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜 Women should not have listened, should have kept their bras on back then and just made changes to divorce laws.

In response Pearl James to her Publication

Agree Pearl, i missed my window for having children. Sad mistake.

(2) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Using this tactic (trick) to break down family unit is infuriating! No doubt, this increased divorce rates & also caused division among women...working Moms vs stay home Moms.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Have Faith to her Publication

True this was their plan but it goes even deeper than that, they wanted to destroy us to the point we didnt even know which sex we are

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I have noticed, more women in the corporate office than males these days. I have listened to more women 45 + complain about today's male.
They seem to be narcissist , returning to teenage behavior while wifie is hard at work. I blame obama. 2008. I blame the head draco in charge truly.
Teenagers jobs were taken by senior citizens , their retirement stocks were stolen.
Walmart was once full of retired seniors (women mostly) who needed to be home , enjoying life they worked 30 years for, while the high school graduates worked that shameful job that pays nothing.
Walmart employees moons ago qualified for food stamps and welfare. Walmart sux

(2) Show this thread