1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

EVERYONE SAY GOODBYE BILL 🤗,
T R E A S O N ! WAS HANDED DOWN !! 👏👏👏

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

If it ends up in the military courts, he did the job. Don't bury people too quickly, before you understand the big picture.
It's part of the fog of war to declare things contrary, you make the DS lose his head.

and I don't know how you can say that this is a 12/20/20 photo, the image search doesn't find the source of this photo

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

YOU HAVE A POINT THIS SHIT SHOW YOU CANT TELL A WHITEHAT FROM A BLACKHAT ANYMORE
WAS TOLD WHITEHAT PHOTO.OF BAR ARREST SHORTLY AFTER HE LEFT, NOW SOME ARE SAYING BARR CUT A DEAL ? NO DEALS WENT RIGHTOUT THE WINDOW IF SO, PUSSYFOOT-VILLE KNOW THE GAME THEN .

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

There is a lot of information and confusion, but sometimes it's a good thing against DS, just relay only those that we know to be verified. The others will leave doubt in some people but at least we don't spread false rumors anonup for the compatriots, what do you think?

DAMN DIDNT THINK I WAS SPREADING FALSE INFO ? ..... DO I THINK BARR WAS ARRESTED YES,
THE LACK OF INFO ON TRIBUNAL SUCKS , PART OF THIS DEAL I DONT LIKE !! BLACK WOULDNT SPREAD FALSE INFO ON THERE BOY WOULD THEY ? ......, ALL THIS SHIT BETTER COME OUT IN VIDEOS DURING EBS BLACKOUT !

The blacks hats spread all kinds of information especially to make lose the morale of those who try to "fight" them and who don't have all the information.

For me Barr is not arrested, nor is he an enemy, like Pence, they have played their role perfectly to bring to the military courts. If they had made it go to congress, the D's would have dismissed the case and no one would have been able to do any audits, no one.

FOR THIS NATIONS SAKE & FOR RULE OF LAW & JUSTICE I HOPE YOUR WRONG, PENCE IS A LONGTIME CHILD SEX TRAFFICER, & OTHER & BARR IS A BUSH / CLINTON CIA CORRUPT BAR CLOWN WHO TOOK DOMINION MONEY AFTER ELECTION TO TURN THE OTHER WAY

or not and it is still false information to lose the DS.
Trump could never have worked with Pence if he wasn't with him, as vice president he has access to EVERYTHING Trump hears, reads, sees.

The evidence against Pence is just one testimony and the evidence against Barr is also thin, it seems to me.

THIS SHIT SHOW BETTER HAVE A GOOD OUTCOME , AND TRUTH COME OUT ABOUT EVEYTHING, THIS ISNT WAKING UP ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN !!!

not everyone wants to be awakened, what happens will leave many behind, even against us, the sheep will always choose the side of the winners, we should not expect that 100% of the people enter in resistance, it was not the case in the previous wars.

(a fair detail; do you know that writing in capital letters in computer science means that you shout?)

and I agree we would all like it to end quickly, but the scriptures say there will be 3 1/2 years of battle before we see the light

THANKS BUT COMPUTER SCIENCE IS A COURSE @ SCHOOL & I’M NOT IN SCHOOL OR TAKE THAT CLASS!!
I DO IT AS A TRAP ( LIKE YOUR COMMENT ) I DO IT FOR A REASON, & NO I AM NOT SCREAMING !!

I do not see why my comment would be a trap?
computer science is not reduced to a course at school, it is a real time learning.

Only people mentioned by @ChrysThunder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chrys Thunder, click on at the bottom under it