1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

EVERYONE SAY GOODBYE BILL 🤗,
T R E A S O N ! WAS HANDED DOWN !! 👏👏👏

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

If it ends up in the military courts, he did the job. Don't bury people too quickly, before you understand the big picture.
It's part of the fog of war to declare things contrary, you make the DS lose his head.

and I don't know how you can say that this is a 12/20/20 photo, the image search doesn't find the source of this photo

YOU HAVE A POINT THIS SHIT SHOW YOU CANT TELL A WHITEHAT FROM A BLACKHAT ANYMORE
WAS TOLD WHITEHAT PHOTO.OF BAR ARREST SHORTLY AFTER HE LEFT, NOW SOME ARE SAYING BARR CUT A DEAL ? NO DEALS WENT RIGHTOUT THE WINDOW IF SO, PUSSYFOOT-VILLE KNOW THE GAME THEN .

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

There is a lot of information and confusion, but sometimes it's a good thing against DS, just relay only those that we know to be verified. The others will leave doubt in some people but at least we don't spread false rumors anonup for the compatriots, what do you think?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

DAMN DIDNT THINK I WAS SPREADING FALSE INFO ? ..... DO I THINK BARR WAS ARRESTED YES,
THE LACK OF INFO ON TRIBUNAL SUCKS , PART OF THIS DEAL I DONT LIKE !! BLACK WOULDNT SPREAD FALSE INFO ON THERE BOY WOULD THEY ? ......, ALL THIS SHIT BETTER COME OUT IN VIDEOS DURING EBS BLACKOUT !

(1) Show this thread