EVERYONE SAY GOODBYE BILL 🤗,
T R E A S O N ! WAS HANDED DOWN !! 👏👏👏

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

If it ends up in the military courts, he did the job. Don't bury people too quickly, before you understand the big picture.
It's part of the fog of war to declare things contrary, you make the DS lose his head.

and I don't know how you can say that this is a 12/20/20 photo, the image search doesn't find the source of this photo

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

and how can you know that it is a US Marshal?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

YOU HAVE A POINT THIS SHIT SHOW YOU CANT TELL A WHITEHAT FROM A BLACKHAT ANYMORE
WAS TOLD WHITEHAT PHOTO.OF BAR ARREST SHORTLY AFTER HE LEFT, NOW SOME ARE SAYING BARR CUT A DEAL ? NO DEALS WENT RIGHTOUT THE WINDOW IF SO, PUSSYFOOT-VILLE KNOW THE GAME THEN .

(2) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

wouldn't hang my hat on anything until the final curtain - this IS the greatest show on earth 🎬

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response white light to his Publication

GREATEST SHIT SHOW ON EARTH !! NOT FOR PATRIOTS AWAKE PAST 40 YEARS

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I think I read somewhere that he had accepted $7 million from the CCP and found guilty of treason. Scheduled to hang on August 2 at Gitmo.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

THATS WHAT I HEARD 👍

(1) Show this thread

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

Or he just pulling up his pants.

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

NOT WITH THAT MARSHAL GRABING ACROSS LIKE THAT

(1) Show this thread

WHY TRUMP BROUGHT BARR INTO THE SPOT LIGHT PAST COUPLE DAYS HE WAS TELLING YOU NEWS OF BARR’s TRIBUNIAL WOULD BE OUT

Thats a old photo are you sure because there nothing that shows it true as much as i wojld like it to be .

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

PHOTO WAS 12/20/20’ WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED WHICH PEOPLE DIDNT THINK HE WAS ARRESTED YES,

(1) Show this thread

Gosh, I wish it was not so hard for me to believe!!!!

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

WAIT FOR EBS VIDEO ?

(1) Show this thread

ENJOY HELL ASSHOLE !!!

NOTE: NOT @ GITMO , OTHER LOCATION 👏👏