Fact checkers at it again let me correct them

Yes it does. It is in the 3rd phase test trials till 2023 under EUA the Nuremberg code is put in place for MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS thus giving people the right to refuse the vaccine on this basis.

So if they say it does not violate the CODE then lets talk about rule 92 of the GENEVA CONVENTION on Mutilation and Medical, Scientific or Biological Experiments.

“Biological experiments” are prohibited by the First and Second Geneva Conventions, while the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions prohibit “medical or scientific experiments” not justified by the medical treatment of the person concerned.[7] Conducting “biological experiments” on persons protected under the Geneva Conventions is a grave breach and a war crime under the Statutes of the International Criminal Court and of the International Criminal Tribunal

FACT CHECK THAT FACT CHECKERS

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Just to expand on your statements a bit: unless my physician tells me that I need this experimental drug as a life-saving alternative to death, then there is no valid justification for requiring me to take it. It is a HIGH RISK experimental drug with pages of potential harmful or fatal side effects!

Me? I had c-19 in late 2019/early 2020, and even at 70y/o was merely sick with a flu-like illness for a week. Grandchildren in the house were over their symptoms in three days. All six of us haven't been sick in any fashion since then until we all seemed to be dealing with a mild illness this past week or so. Nope, don't need your experimental drug(s)!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Proud Spouse of a Pipe Hitter, Mother/Grandmother, Constitutionalist, Paralegal and Writer.

There have not been clinical trials conducted, especially against a double-placebo - we are the test.
Honestly, they can take that jab and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I'll pass, thanks. ;)

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Strega Nonna to her Publication

Not only that... my understanding is that a phase 3 clinical trial requires follow up reporting on every person who got the drug, reviewing side effects, etc. Not VAERS voluntary reporting that most people don't even know about. They've somehow decided this is optional. On another thread, a nurse was describing the necessary documents disclosing the trial that need to be provided and SIGNED OFF by the patient. That isn't happening either.
NOTHING is following established procedures. Kind of insane, isn't it?

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Well, gee - if the fact checkers say it's ok then it must be🙄

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

The bullshit that they have undergone extensive clinical trials for starters........We know all fact checkers are bought by big tech / big pharma. They are committing treason too and will have to face execution. Research Snopes - just a couple ran it until she found he'd spent $40k on prostitutes then he brought in one of these prostitutes to work with him and they employed another adult worker. That's it, no staff, no big premises, no truth

😉 Let's hang the factcheckers first !

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Golden Oldie to his Publication

i second that motion hahah

(1) Show this thread