WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Fact checkers at it again let me correct them

Yes it does. It is in the 3rd phase test trials till 2023 under EUA the Nuremberg code is put in place for MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS thus giving people the right to refuse the vaccine on this basis.

So if they say it does not violate the CODE then lets talk about rule 92 of the GENEVA CONVENTION on Mutilation and Medical, Scientific or Biological Experiments.

“Biological experiments” are prohibited by the First and Second Geneva Conventions, while the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions prohibit “medical or scientific experiments” not justified by the medical treatment of the person concerned.[7] Conducting “biological experiments” on persons protected under the Geneva Conventions is a grave breach and a war crime under the Statutes of the International Criminal Court and of the International Criminal Tribunal

FACT CHECK THAT FACT CHECKERS

The bullshit that they have undergone extensive clinical trials for starters........We know all fact checkers are bought by big tech / big pharma. They are committing treason too and will have to face execution. Research Snopes - just a couple ran it until she found he'd spent $40k on prostitutes then he brought in one of these prostitutes to work with him and they employed another adult worker. That's it, no staff, no big premises, no truth

Only people mentioned by @cleanaircleanearth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from cleanair cleanearth, click on at the bottom under it