WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Fact checkers at it again let me correct them

Yes it does. It is in the 3rd phase test trials till 2023 under EUA the Nuremberg code is put in place for MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS thus giving people the right to refuse the vaccine on this basis.

So if they say it does not violate the CODE then lets talk about rule 92 of the GENEVA CONVENTION on Mutilation and Medical, Scientific or Biological Experiments.

“Biological experiments” are prohibited by the First and Second Geneva Conventions, while the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions prohibit “medical or scientific experiments” not justified by the medical treatment of the person concerned.[7] Conducting “biological experiments” on persons protected under the Geneva Conventions is a grave breach and a war crime under the Statutes of the International Criminal Court and of the International Criminal Tribunal

FACT CHECK THAT FACT CHECKERS

There have not been clinical trials conducted, especially against a double-placebo - we are the test.
Honestly, they can take that jab and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I'll pass, thanks. ;)

Only people mentioned by @Streganonna in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Strega Nonna to her Publication

Not only that... my understanding is that a phase 3 clinical trial requires follow up reporting on every person who got the drug, reviewing side effects, etc. Not VAERS voluntary reporting that most people don't even know about. They've somehow decided this is optional. On another thread, a nurse was describing the necessary documents disclosing the trial that need to be provided and SIGNED OFF by the patient. That isn't happening either.
NOTHING is following established procedures. Kind of insane, isn't it?

Proud Spouse of a Pipe Hitter, Mother/Grandmother, Constitutionalist, Paralegal and Writer.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Yes, this plandemic is a massive violation of rights and rises to the level of Crimes Against Humanity.
I'm sure these wack-jobs discussed it all in Idaho recently.

(1) Show this thread