Muscle, joint pain
Fatigue
Light headed
Heart palpitations
Sensitivity to light
Tinnitus
Changes to taste, smell, digestive issues πŸ’›

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

How bout some PAIN!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Thank you for this. I've been so busy the past 2 weeks I haven't checked the Schumann...been soooo off with everything listed. I even took meds because I'm just feeling really gross. Wondered why.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I’ve been having a lot of the symptoms and especially the last few days I’ve been waking up in the 4 o’clock hour not able to go back to sleep.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Yup! Me 2!! Sleep comes & goes. I don't recognize my sleep patterns anymore! I'm wired, I'm crashed. I'm wide awake, I'm dreamless. All over the place πŸ™πŸ˜Ή

I guess we can expect ANYTHING! No one has ever been HERE before ever in Creation! πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Darn I was hoping I could blame my aggressive feelings on something good!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

This IS good 😹 This is ASCENSION!! πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸŒβœ¨

Everything you don't need anymore is coming up to be released. Bless your aggression & then let it go. You won't need it in Higher Light or EVER again! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸ™βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

πŸ€” and I thought it was my menopause lol

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

None of these symptoms, but just a more than usual sadness for those still asleep around me.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒπŸ’•

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

I understand πŸ™ After 16 months of lockdown & covid / vax deception, it's INCREDIBLE that so many are STILL deep state demon MK-Ultra'd zombies. Tragic for them, for all.

But Lightworkers came here for this 🌟🌟🌟 To lift all up out of this demon miasma & back to God's Light & Divine Realms from whence we came & we're doing it!! Do not doubt πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ’›

#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have all of these symptoms

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hooboy!! πŸ™€πŸŒŸ Hang in there! They pass after a while πŸ™πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. πŸ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Absolutely gorgeous, Faith!!! So true.
Such BEAUTIFUL music πŸ™πŸŒπŸŒΉπŸŽΌπŸŽ»πŸŒ³πŸŒŸ

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Thanks Much for this info. Ive been feeling it! nice to have info to go with it!

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

It HAS been intense!
4 me, sleep's gone out the window! πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸŒπŸŒŸπŸŒΉ

(1) Show this thread