Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Scientist and co-founder of The Weather Channel informs schoolboy Brian Stelter of CNN. #climatechange#globalwarming#weather#cnn

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

And the whole world climate change is nothing more then a hoax... (He [BS 🤣] always had a potato head...) 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Awesome. That man is a truth teller. Love him. Brian Stelter needs to go hide somewhere and shut up.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

I can't wait for the day they all of them needs to hide somewhere and shut up... 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

💙I just want to give this guy, John, a big HUG. Love this!💙

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

😂.. I was thinking the very same thing..❣️

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

😂

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOVE HIM! GOTTA LOVE RRREALLL EXPERTS!! LOL!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏