God is Blessing Us,
See It, Feel it, Be Thankful.
Hold the Line, closer we come.
Stay With Us as We Walk Out Together.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

AMEN !!!!!!!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just imagining that brings tears to my eyes.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD truly blessed us. We are going to hold this line together, for the Glory of GOD and His Kingdom. Thank you GOD and Thank you JESUS.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

AMEN!!! Thank YOU Abba Father!! Through Christ to Our Father!🙌

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I would love nothing more than to walk with my brothers and sisters here. That would be so awesome.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Keep Going, Within, Feel for Him. ❤️✝️💕

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

BLESSED to be walking it out with ALL of you!!

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL.
🦅🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼✝️💫✨

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

💥❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Amen. Much Love Sister. ❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread