knocking on heavens door

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

ribbbbbit🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 the end is near

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

(1) Show this thread

Wow, awesome! Where was this taken

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Eastern side of the Rocky Mountains.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

The ending is glorious, God wins!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ready Sir....this is most extraordinary.

At this rate, you'll be showing up 2hrs late to the movie😂😂

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

No, I’m afraid your wrong as if you don’t believe the Words of God you will be left behind.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Is that the 4 Horsemen of Revelations ?

Still waiting on "The Event" ?

We R ready for something BIBLICAL.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Thats Gods choice not mine. When the day and hour arrive that is only known to God alone. I don’t think God really makes a decision based on US Politics.

(1) Show this thread

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

huh?