Another troll alert. I am getting these weird messages about once every 2 weeks now from various "new" anon users.

No one asks for your name and where you live unless they are a trouble-maker.

FBLie already knocked on my door in May about an alleged old Parler post that was what they called a plea for Mr. T to help our country. They said I was not in trouble, but there are no such things as coincidences, But I am not talking to people I do not know who message me and ask me my name and where I live. That is not normal, and not my normal.

Very effing creepy. So Richard Williams, the fake neurosurgeon, gets blocked. Good luck trolls, I am over your bullcrap. Do not tell me I am a "dear friend" when I do not know you.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

👆👇Whoops, I found him in my messenger. I had no clue he messaged me a month ago.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

🙏LOLOLOL

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS???? TALK TO YOU IN THE MORNING HOPEFULLY??

WOAH...LOOKS LIKE YOU MISSED A SCAM TROLL. GOD BLESS YOU. YOU MUST HAVE A REALLY WONDERFUL ANGEL WATCHYNG OVER YOU. GOD BLESS!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Damn, same for me. Sick of these trolls

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

He is on Anonup? I tried looking him up but the name doesn't come up.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

this was from this morning. look under Richard Williams (unless he already realized he is doxxed).

hgahahaha he closed the account I guess, and probably changed his name because I doxxed him!!! Asswipe troll!!!

(2) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Due to weirdness, I locked down my account a few days ago. Thank you for this heads up, and will now block him.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

yup I just blocked one as well!! Thanks so much!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

2 blocked today so far. This is not a normal day on this website. it is unusual.

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

If someone attempting contact w/ me doesn't provide an *intelligent* *substantive* *relevant* question or comment about something I've recently posted I NEVER respond.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

He sent me the same message . . Thanks for the heads up!

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

wow!! TRYING TO DOXX YOU. AND ME. FOOK THIS FAKE TROLL BITCH!!!!

(1) Show this thread

and coincidentally, I got a weird email from facebook saying someone tried to log into my account last night. I am off facebook. I will never try to log into facebook. So someone was trying to find me on facebook last night. No such thing as coincidences. I guess the scam artists are non-stop right now.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

shouldn't his name be Richard Cranium? 🤣

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

A neurosurgeon that doesn't know grammar. FAKE

(2) Show this thread