Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Another troll alert. I am getting these weird messages about once every 2 weeks now from various "new" anon users.

No one asks for your name and where you live unless they are a trouble-maker.

FBLie already knocked on my door in May about an alleged old Parler post that was what they called a plea for Mr. T to help our country. They said I was not in trouble, but there are no such things as coincidences, But I am not talking to people I do not know who message me and ask me my name and where I live. That is not normal, and not my normal.

Very effing creepy. So Richard Williams, the fake neurosurgeon, gets blocked. Good luck trolls, I am over your bullcrap. Do not tell me I am a "dear friend" when I do not know you.

He is on Anonup? I tried looking him up but the name doesn't come up.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

hgahahaha he closed the account I guess, and probably changed his name because I doxxed him!!! Asswipe troll!!!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

this was from this morning. look under Richard Williams (unless he already realized he is doxxed).