I have to say this and anyone that follows me knows I have followed Q and Trump for over 5 years
I have a few Creeping doubts !
If the Military are in charge - Why are they being vaccinated !
I know it might be a pys-op --- But trust the people the Patriots !
Just saying Keep an open mind -- Everything is Fubar
In the UK People Power and Dominic Cummings has them running scared --- People United Will Win This -- Trust No - One until the cards are revealed is my point --

agree 100%
not a big movie watcher, but when I do, there are always two or three tidbits I miss..my family fills me in! I am watching this movie and get big picture...waiting patiently to see where some of the pieces fall.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EyeQtest in this post can reply

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

This is conjecture I love Trump and what he has been through !
In revelation it says the Anti- Christ will be loved and Worshipped by All --- Just me being open - minded -- People Power will win the day whoever is the Leader

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

you said it out loud! I have that exact conversation with best friend at leadt once a week for last 9 months. We discuss Trump, but remind ourselves how obama was loved and praise by many! When I pray, I speak to the lord about being misled. From my intuition, sticking with Trump and Q too many coicidences when I ask for guidance! and..no coincidences! always your post!

(1) Show this thread