I have to say this and anyone that follows me knows I have followed Q and Trump for over 5 years
I have a few Creeping doubts !
If the Military are in charge - Why are they being vaccinated !
I know it might be a pys-op --- But trust the people the Patriots !
Just saying Keep an open mind -- Everything is Fubar
In the UK People Power and Dominic Cummings has them running scared --- People United Will Win This -- Trust No - One until the cards are revealed is my point --

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

agree 100%
not a big movie watcher, but when I do, there are always two or three tidbits I miss..my family fills me in! I am watching this movie and get big picture...waiting patiently to see where some of the pieces fall.

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

This is conjecture I love Trump and what he has been through !
In revelation it says the Anti- Christ will be loved and Worshipped by All --- Just me being open - minded -- People Power will win the day whoever is the Leader

(1) Show this thread

It's my understanding that there is limited pysop control being conducted by the MARINES and different branches of 11-20 other countries' militaries. Still, a lot of confusion and rats in the other branches of our Military to be flushed out to my understanding. Keep questioning it is good and healthy. We will not fare well with our heads up any asses. There is no dumb question. Only dumb people who don't ask about the obvious at odds with reason.

they are not being vaccinated they are trying to f9rce it staering in September.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

most are not. from the reports I've seen.