Imagine getting ready to go grocery shopping and thinking, Iā€™m going to wear this flag as a cape.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

LOL! Love it! Warrior kinda shit!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

It is the Lioness.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

POS Fake Actor

(1) Show this thread

Iā€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

I would wear that!
šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Seeker... Looking For TruthšŸ’žšŸ™āœØšŸ•ŠšŸ™Œ

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

the balls on this chick!

I posted the biggest breaking news over the last 2 days and a pic goes viral === Graphine Oxide is in the Vaccines -- It`s Confirmed Genocide

Get this Viral and End the Nightmare

https://ncrenegade.com/breaking-discovery-the-actual-contents-inside-pfizer-vials-exposed/

I AM Divine Love!ā¤ļø I AM Divine Light!šŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! šŸ—” I AM Divine Gratitude! āœļø I AM Divine Perfection! šŸ˜‡ I AM! ā¤ļø

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

(3) Show this thread

I posted the biggest breaking news over the last 2 days and a pic goes viral === Graphine Oxide is in the Vaccines -- It`s Confirmed Genocide

Get this Viral and End the Nightmare

https://ncrenegade.com/breaking-discovery-the-actual-contents-inside-pfizer-vials-exposed/

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

She would get a BIG high five from me!!! What could the snowflakes actually say as a rebutle that would have any impact? Love it!

Itā€™s not what I know, itā€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

Love it!!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Oh my goodness!!! Love that Boldness!!