🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Doctors Given Power to Vaccinate Young Children Without the Knowledge of Parents

https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/June-2021/dc-minor-consent-to-vaccination.aspx

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I would sue the piss out of both the government and Big Pharm as this is redicuolous.

They have to stop this insanity. Stew Peters just had Dr. Jane Ruby on his show and it was horrifying - she revealed a study conducted by Spanish doctors, after they tested what's in the injections - https://www.bitchute.com/video/8F19R02FeX5t/

Nobody, especially not children (the youth) should be asked (never mind the ultimatums or coercion) to even consider getting this!!!

Only people mentioned by @LiLi_MinervaQ in this post can reply

In response LiLi MinervaQ to her Publication

Very Informative….Thank you.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Just watched a video of a study that was done that also indicated there is graphene oxide in the injection and the efficacy of using glutathione and N-Acetylcysteine to counter the effects. The researchers also indicated that 5G would activate the graphene oxide causing serious adverse reactions and death.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

i posted this immediatly after the release by Brazilian Doctors abd Scientist last week. Its just furtherv confirmation the Cabal is exterminating us.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Yesterday I watched a video which was in spanish or italian ( had to read the english subtitles) about the discovery of graphene oxide in the injection. They said glutathione and N- Acetylcysteine could counter the effects of the graphene oxide and prevent the cytokine storm. What is your opinion?

(1) Show this thread