Just waiting on July 17th, 2021 for the event to occur. It will be 22 years on that date when JFKJr, Wife and her sistsr were killed in a plane crash or were they really killed ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U2xNuOx1oJg7/

WWG1WGA WORLD WIDE , MAGA , Distractions towards the Cabal and their minions were created to allow this to unfold. Your About To See The Truth ........You better prepare your mind. Many will not be able to accept the truths that are about to be exposed and will show many enmotions before finally accepting jt as the truth.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

🔷THE TEAM🔷

Perhaps the pivitol moment,
when
Plan to Save the World
had True Life.

JFK jr studied Hamlet…

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Death date is July 16.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Yes , July 16,1999

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

you may be on to something here. WOWSER. ok so the#22 has been with me since i realized John was still here. since then i have associated that number with him. the fact that this july is the 22nd year of his "death"....coupled with the fact that when i saw this one you had 22 likes and 22 recirculates, well.....yeah that ain't no coincidence!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Everything has meaning at this point in time, random coincidences are unlikeky now..

(1) Show this thread