Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were awesome!

Let's do this!
Revolution starts today July 5Th!
Let's get serious starting locally and work our way up the evil latter!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdxpS7Be/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

dreams are crazy as usual ,still cant remember much

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has found that immediately after I wake up sometimes is the only window to remember so I write them down or record them right then as I forget later. Then there are some that I remember much later. I will see or hear something that triggers the memory.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i will know what i need to with time, information is being withheld, probably not ready for it, maybe i am, my dreams are weird i dont want to understand them, always in a mall or somethinng, chaos and crowds , theres always a music/ clothing store, and a weed store and im like looking at bongs and stuff, sometimes im escaping a bulding running through the woods, never pleasent always stressfull, or weird , nonsensical. basically im scared to find out where all this is coming from, there is a very good chance i have a clone somewhere. being tortured, used for evil. maybe im bein used for good i dont know, but i feel im being used in some way

when i was a kid they did those tests on me, told me i was in the top 7th percentile. more of a curse than a blessing i assure you, but anyways maybe they saw a way to use that potential, like they monitor and watch everyone, it would make sense , like why waste good potential, it would make less sense not to clone me, in a way im happy soemone else saw the potential in me, i guess immitarion really is a form of flattery

Only people mentioned by @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies, click on at the bottom under it