Good morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were awesome!

Let's do this!
Revolution starts today July 5Th!
Let's get serious starting locally and work our way up the evil latter!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdxpS7Be/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good Morning Nana! πŸ’œ
Took Harley to a secluded spot on the River yesterday, and did some "earthing" for couple of hours. Very comforting dreams with my parents last night. 😊
I hope you have a beautiful day!
πŸ’š

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Nana spent a good part of the day in my happy place as well floating in the water. I bet Harley enjoyed too!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

If you want to do something...you can do this...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication

Survey taken, signed up for 15$ per year, waiting on what's next from them.

(1) Show this thread

dreams are crazy as usual ,still cant remember much

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Nana has found that immediately after I wake up sometimes is the only window to remember so I write them down or record them right then as I forget later. Then there are some that I remember much later. I will see or hear something that triggers the memory.

(1) Show this thread