Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were awesome!

Let's do this!
Revolution starts today July 5Th!
Let's get serious starting locally and work our way up the evil latter!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdxpS7Be/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

dreams are crazy as usual ,still cant remember much

Nana has found that immediately after I wake up sometimes is the only window to remember so I write them down or record them right then as I forget later. Then there are some that I remember much later. I will see or hear something that triggers the memory.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nirvana Jesus doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam Lyrics - YouTube

Perdonad por lo del principio,se keda la pantella negra pero no os preucupeis,luego podreis disfrutar de la musica y de su letra :)

God Ray

i am a weapon, all you gotta do is point me somewhere and turn off the emotional attachment switch, which as an autist, i have a hard time turning on the emotional attachment switch

i will know what i need to with time, information is being withheld, probably not ready for it, maybe i am, my dreams are weird i dont want to understand them, always in a mall or somethinng, chaos and crowds , theres always a music/ clothing store, and a weed store and im like looking at bongs and stuff, sometimes im escaping a bulding running through the woods, never pleasent always stressfull, or weird , nonsensical. basically im scared to find out where all this is coming from, there is a very good chance i have a clone somewhere. being tortured, used for evil. maybe im bein used for good i dont know, but i feel im being used in some way

when i was a kid they did those tests on me, told me i was in the top 7th percentile. more of a curse than a blessing i assure you, but anyways maybe they saw a way to use that potential, like they monitor and watch everyone, it would make sense , like why waste good potential, it would make less sense not to clone me, in a way im happy soemone else saw the potential in me, i guess immitarion really is a form of flattery

You're the only one I've seen, that has said outloud what's in my head after i wake up from some weird ass, very vivid &real life like dreams ....where I'm in other lives with other people, family, parents & mostly sad & depressing & once in a while scary.
I'll add to your comment above 👉🏻I wonder if it's possible, that our conciousness goes to or experiences, in our brain & dna other earth realms, planes of existense, timelines or 🤷🏻‍♀️I mean everything is in the "now" happening st once, that out 3D liner stuck programmed minds with "knowledge amnesia"can't comprehend. It seems to keep us from accessing understanding. & it could possibly have been by design as well & explain doubles & where they come from 🤔

(4) Show this thread