Our friends Daughter went missing tonight around 7 pm in Denison Iowa. She’s 6 years old and her name is MaKenzie Phred Godden. Birth date is 11-26-2014. She was last seen wearing a maroon shirt with a unicorn on it and grey pants. Please keep her, her family, and everybody who loves this little girl in your prayers, please!! Thank you so much!! 🙏🏼
Please contact the Denison Police Department with any information at 712-263-5162. Please share this post. Thank you!!!

UPDATE- Found safe and sound at 4pm this Saturday but, the women who kidnapped her is still at large. I hope they catch her soon. Happy 4th!

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Thank you Jesus.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Thank you for the update.
God answered our prayers.🙏

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

OH, I AM SO HAPPY SHE WAS FOUND! PRASE GOD! WHO AND WHY DID THAT WOMAN KIDNAPPED HER??? SHE SHOULD BE CAUGHT AND PROSECUTED, PUNISHED!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praise God! 🙏