Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

its going to be all illegal.... no worries TRUMP STILL PRESIDENT!!!!

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

its going to be all illegal.... no worries TRUMP STILL PRESIDENT!!!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yeppers

Teacher, WWG1WGA, of Irish decent , Love Trump family and all Patriots. The great Awakening.

Ize coin built for us.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

They can try...

Pretty difficult when your balls are nailed to the wall.

I call Bull Shnitz!!!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Reminds me of "Trading Places"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_fwzC4PNI

power gone

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

im glad the fooking stupidity does not apply to me any more!! ya! Thank You Patriots!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Can you imagine what would happen to the price of silver if it was played like Game Stop? The banks have been controlling the price of silver for decades using short contracts.

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

Seems to be.]
Just got back in town.
What do I need to KNOW?

Are we there yet Dad?

e.

The irony of this one is top notch - fruit-forward with a smooth, oakey finish. Did I spell oakey right?

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I feel all the scare tactics that are soon to come will only be short-lived and with a purpose. That will be to finish the awakening of the sleepers so that they can Level up so to speak.

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

I jumped in late with 6 @ $310 after hours. Will see how that goes tomorrow. 🤞

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication

Explain it for us in the back..

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

thats why shopping local small business's is important. Even if I have to pay more for something its worth keeping others in business.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

These young people that fooked with these bastards are awesome.
We all have to stop buying from Amazon, Walmart, Ben & Jerry and more. I am definitely doing my part. Stopped all for over 3 months. Watch them burn.

And the People are going to continue ignoring fraudulent laws to remind the swamp that the government was built for them.

Air Force Veteran F-22 American Patriot to the core of my being. WWG1WGA

Every share of every company in our market should be on blockchain to weed out fraud like naked shorting... Im glad for thise that squeezed the pissed out of the crooks. a little taste of their own medicine if you ask me.

The NAKED shorts in our market is STAGGERING accross the board... I expect to see ALOT of companies squeezing if ever they are forced to buy back the non existant air they sold shareholders...
Dont even get me started on how manipulated and naked short the silver/gold paper shares are.. Its INSANE!!!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Thump Thump to his Publication

Yep. Buying contracts for more silver than is in total supply blows my friggin mind. Yet the CFTC does nothing except slap JP Morgan on the wrist for $1B, but they make $1T and get to keep playing the game. If ever the banks are forced to quit silver price will be greater than gold.

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

They, don't like to lose.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

They should've considered that why they chose not to back the winner.

(1) Show this thread

thats why crypto os the answe. Decentralize EVERYThING!

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Yep. Wall Street beating their chests lol! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9-y4u9mew

WELL... FUCK [THEM ] AND MAY THEY FEEL THE WRATH OF A NATION....BEING UNLEASED ON [THEN]..

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

pleased to see posts from@vincentkennedy and other again. it has been a long few weeks.

man this sucks, im buying mt first house in a month. I need postive Vibes. also spent 3,000$ on more firearms in december....that isnt gonna look good. 🤞🏻

Living life in Pennsyl-tucky. Love my country. Army 🇺🇸 Patriot ❤ Trump #Deplorable #2A #WWG1WGA 🥶Stay Frosty My Friends 🥶

In response John 54288418 to his Publication

Make sure you have plenty of matching ammo!

(1) Show this thread

Maharlika | Cyclist | Geek | Sumi-E | Crypto Investor | Self-proclaimed All-Around Nice Guy | Aware of Being Aware | Talking to the Future

And put it on our face that they always win the money game 😡😡😡 whether they call themselves as Whales, Institutional Investors or The Smart Money. What happened to the level-playing field?

In response Rob Angeles to his Publication

There has never been a level playing field EVER. Its always been rigged for the true criminals that wear suits.... Rigged from top to the absolute bottom.

(1) Show this thread

They can pss all the regs they want. If you're a day trader and you're not using an off shore broker, you're doing it wrong. Off shore brokers don't have to follow the rules these demons put in place.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Think of the backlash (aka awakening) if Reddit shutsdown r/wallstreetbets and related sites, like they did to Q sites. I'm thinking biblical.