In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

2022/2024 doesn't matter until they fix 2020.

Absolutely amazing what we are ALL witnessing!

Let's see how far they kick the can down the road next! AZ bombshells to come out this past Monday and what do we have RIGHT NOW and TODAY on FRIDAY?

Absolutely NOTHING at all......as ALWAYS!

So magical!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

There is no mechanism to fix the election in place even if they prove from the audits they cheated. The congress is corrupt and won't remove joe. Military is the ONLY way they need 80% on board to take any action or it will cause a civil war. This is according to Juan whom I believe is truthful. I just posted his last video on my page.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Flynn says "we have it ALL". We were told it was a military sting and Biden was allowed to cheat. Now, they must find the will to end it. Trump is talking and talking and talking and talking.

We have been had. Time to admit it and end this ourselves....which is what we should have done about 9 mother fucking months ago!

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

Seems like what you are purposing would fit right into the Cabals False Flag Narrative of ANONs becoming violent. It doesn’t feel right. Things are coming, not as fast as I hoped, but I was asleep not so long ago. I get the frustrated, but if I am honest I do believe there is a plan. The strongest evidence that it exist is that 2 years ago as I was awaking, I never would have believed that our government was evil enough to kill it’s own people or incarcerate us in a fake pandemic. Rest assured this is working on the majority, my wife eventhough, I have shared my thoughts is finally on her own waking up. I’ve noticed this in many co workers. Can’t tell you how to feel. Lord knows I could volunteer for the execution team, and sleep like a bear in hybernation. I pray you find peace in knowing you are not alone. If they were really in charge the President would already be dead. The media would be televising howhe accidentally tripped walking up the stairs to he personal Jet.

In response Patriot Hybrid to his Publication

And WHY have we SEEN zero arrests? Because "Patriots in Control" is an absolute lie and everyone knows it. Few can admit it, but it cannot be more obvious.

Zero public arrests.
Zero justice.
Zero President.
Zero country.

Some may call that negative. I call that reality.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

The United States no longer exists. You are letting these FICTION-[AC]TORS live rent free in your head.

: Advice: Study how to control your NOW-SPACE. 😉

Oh
Oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh.......

Singing

Dancing

Prancing

Skipping

Singing

Twisting

Shouting

TANKING CONTINUES!

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

The Kicking of the can down the road. I get it. It is hard to see that, Biden is not the real Biden, or that all the poor political choices being made communist DNC are designed to bring the masses safely to the brink of destruction with the least amount of real destruction. It’s a huge pill to swallow, but there we are. I for one am not judging anyones frustration. I have been disappointed time and again with failed perdictions, as a Marine I want to fight, as a Coastguards man I want to rescue, and as a Nurse I want to heal. I believe God is in the lead, I must look to him in prayer.

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SPORTS , click on at the bottom under it