In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

2022/2024 doesn't matter until they fix 2020.

Absolutely amazing what we are ALL witnessing!

Let's see how far they kick the can down the road next! AZ bombshells to come out this past Monday and what do we have RIGHT NOW and TODAY on FRIDAY?

Absolutely NOTHING at all......as ALWAYS!

So magical!

There is no mechanism to fix the election in place even if they prove from the audits they cheated. The congress is corrupt and won't remove joe. Military is the ONLY way they need 80% on board to take any action or it will cause a civil war. This is according to Juan whom I believe is truthful. I just posted his last video on my page.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Government as we know it needs to be dissolved. The problem is power. The answer is transmuting power with individual sovereignty

Flynn says "we have it ALL". We were told it was a military sting and Biden was allowed to cheat. Now, they must find the will to end it. Trump is talking and talking and talking and talking.

We have been had. Time to admit it and end this ourselves....which is what we should have done about 9 mother fucking months ago!

sports, what are you if you give up?

if i was the last person fighting i would not give up. what is your character. i will never consent to be governed or taxed again and i will defend my sovereignty to the death.

it does not matter what Trump, Flynn, Cabal or Q does or does not do.

i am sovereign. i am not dependent on others help. i cannot be threatened. if I get killed or tortured, i will just become a bigger force.

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

Seems like what you are purposing would fit right into the Cabals False Flag Narrative of ANONs becoming violent. It doesn’t feel right. Things are coming, not as fast as I hoped, but I was asleep not so long ago. I get the frustrated, but if I am honest I do believe there is a plan. The strongest evidence that it exist is that 2 years ago as I was awaking, I never would have believed that our government was evil enough to kill it’s own people or incarcerate us in a fake pandemic. Rest assured this is working on the majority, my wife eventhough, I have shared my thoughts is finally on her own waking up. I’ve noticed this in many co workers. Can’t tell you how to feel. Lord knows I could volunteer for the execution team, and sleep like a bear in hybernation. I pray you find peace in knowing you are not alone. If they were really in charge the President would already be dead. The media would be televising howhe accidentally tripped walking up the stairs to he personal Jet.

(2) Show this thread

Juan is a pure trash fraud like the rest of the grifters.

They ALL love to hear themselves talk, just like our alleged "leaders".

Nothing happening. Nothing EVER will happen. But everyone already KNOWS that. Few can admit it. It's pure mental illness.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Dude. Get some tissue. Youve been nothing but negative since you got here. If you dont like it here go elsewhere. If we're such a bunch of idiots go find someplace with info more to your liking.

(1) Show this thread