In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

2022/2024 doesn't matter until they fix 2020.

Absolutely amazing what we are ALL witnessing!

Let's see how far they kick the can down the road next! AZ bombshells to come out this past Monday and what do we have RIGHT NOW and TODAY on FRIDAY?

Absolutely NOTHING at all......as ALWAYS!

So magical!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

There is no mechanism to fix the election in place even if they prove from the audits they cheated. The congress is corrupt and won't remove joe. Military is the ONLY way they need 80% on board to take any action or it will cause a civil war. This is according to Juan whom I believe is truthful. I just posted his last video on my page.

Juan is a pure trash fraud like the rest of the grifters.

They ALL love to hear themselves talk, just like our alleged "leaders".

Nothing happening. Nothing EVER will happen. But everyone already KNOWS that. Few can admit it. It's pure mental illness.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Dude. Get some tissue. Youve been nothing but negative since you got here. If you dont like it here go elsewhere. If we're such a bunch of idiots go find someplace with info more to your liking.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Robert, go fuck yourself. Not here to argue. Facts are facts. What we see is what we see. We are being skull fucked into oblivion. Wake up and look around you. Nothing is happening. Everything ALWAYS kicked down the road.

Negative or honest? Go fuck your mother.

(1) Show this thread