Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

These may be "non-woke" American owned brands, however, that doesn't mean they have integrity or care about what the health of their consumers.

Ingredients include GMO's, Monsanto pesticides, nitrates, MSG products (under other label names) and who knows what else.

Have used Dave's Killer Bread (because it's organic) and decided to stop using it because it doesn't get stale after a couple of weeks or more. Why is that?

Non-organic potatoes and peanuts are "dirty" and harmful!

There are many Made in the USA organic products not on this list. Some local to regions of the US.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

define "safe"....tillamook cheese, for example, has their cows eating gmo-food. ken's dressings is loaded with toxic preservatives. and wonder bread? people still eat that?? lol

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

TY for posting this - I am ALL IN ON NON-WOKE American Companies! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

WHO has certifiably tested MRE's sans some bs write up included, someone tell me. SERIOUS>

Same folks that made the death vax make this shit. BLACK OPS money against us with fiat money pedos and adrenochrome fks at the other side. FK THEM>

All mass manufactured is poison, and if carried not technically "organic" I mean shit, can't be with chemtrails at this point. SO that. too. YEP>

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Good to know 👍