Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

i've been trying to wrap my mind around the numbers of people who took this crap. almost half of this country allegedly took at least one jab? seriously?

This has really been the main question lately. It’s not like it’s a new problem, I have been wondering for years what’s going on. But yes, it has been very disappointing to see how most people will simply follow. They will do absolutely anything to fit in, and they have no sense of responsibility for their actions. How many parents have I observed putting masks on their 3 and 4 year old kids while they walk around without it…But then, maybe we have it backwards: this is why everything is such a mess, you can’t have a functioning society like that—it is the actual problem!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Could it have been this that was the cause of this stupidity? Lol!

(1) Show this thread

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🧐🌴 Someone beamed us to La La Land and I can't find the door to get out!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

(1) Show this thread