NWO got this one Wrong - We cannot Parrot it as we never listen to it !

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Uh Robert, parroting the nonsense form your Qchud forums is worse than parroting the news. That's why we all laugh at you. "It's coming, the storm, the awakening, it's coming. Stop laughing, it's real, Pepe said so. It's coming, I swear it's real this time." hahahahaha

In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

a "retard." That's all you got Robert? this is your best meme? Seriously? So lame. Typical Qchud, no brains, not education, no abilities outside fictional bullshit and conspiracies. That's why we laugh at you, to your face.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

so if i create a twitter account to knock on twitter im an idiot but you create account here and expect what? you black pillers are at a disgusting vibration

you arent an advocate for common sense and neutrality you are to simply stir the pot

I'm here to make fun of you idiots. To hopefully scrape a couple into redemption and away from the conspiracy bullshit of little brained Q's and whatever you Trump clowns call yourselves. Trump used you like a disposable paper towel. Where are your Jan 6th Patriots, what's trump doing for those criminals? Nothing, Trump uses you because you are such tools, simple minded creatures being fed conspiracy nonsense. Don't get vax'd, you'll be doing us all a favor.

Only people mentioned by @MichaelFitz4 in this post can reply

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

tl;dr