Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Looking forward to the moment that Atlas finally shrugs.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Atlas was a Nephilim too. Just as many Hero’s of old were due to their great strenght and size.

I think about Sampson The power he had until his hair was cut.
I always wondered about that.

Only people mentioned by @Raven1230 in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

Yes, when he had hair his strenght was mighty then it was cut and he lost that mighty strenght. I don’t know why ,but, its something to think about for sure.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I wonder if it was because he put all his faith into his hair instead of God. Then God showed him that his (false idol) faith could be cut short (literally) at any minute...
🙏🇺🇲💕

"You shall have a son, and when he grows up he will begin to save Israel from the hand of the Philistines. But your son must never drink any wine or strong drink as long as he lives. And his hair must be allowed to grow long and must never be cut, for he shall be a Nazarite under a vow to the Lord." This story also shows Gods glory, grace, and forgiveness. Samson asked God for his strength back thus killing himself and many Philistines.

(3) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication

SOUNDS LIKE A TANGLED MESS