I was wondering if Vincent Fusca ("Conquering Darkness") was at the rally last night! Typed "JFK Jr." in Explore on Twitter and found these pics. Folks on the left are having a fit about this. 🀣 (I know some anons don't believe he's still alive either, and I respect those opinions, but reading some of the Twitter comments shows me just how closed-minded the left is. They only believe fake news and can't color outside the lines. Hahah... The best stories are the ones with a surprise ending. After investigating, I do believe he's out there somewhere on this side of life. I don't believe he's this Fusca though. πŸ˜‰)

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I hope that you are right. I think that it is plausible that his death was faked. I'm not holding my breath or staking the future of our country on it, though.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response JRF Patriot to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘Amen!

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thank you, P.J. 777@hiiipow3r !! It was because of your post that I looked this up!πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

he looks more like john denver to me

(1) Show this thread