"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I was wondering if Vincent Fusca ("Conquering Darkness") was at the rally last night! Typed "JFK Jr." in Explore on Twitter and found these pics. Folks on the left are having a fit about this. ๐Ÿคฃ (I know some anons don't believe he's still alive either, and I respect those opinions, but reading some of the Twitter comments shows me just how closed-minded the left is. They only believe fake news and can't color outside the lines. Hahah... The best stories are the ones with a surprise ending. After investigating, I do believe he's out there somewhere on this side of life. I don't believe he's this Fusca though. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

God/Fam (Gkidz)/Country. 2A. Former IT Director/ Bank VP/ LEO/ EMS. Looking for verifiable TRUTH and JUSTICE. More questions than answers.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I hope that you are right. I think that it is plausible that his death was faked. I'm not holding my breath or staking the future of our country on it, though.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it