"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I was wondering if Vincent Fusca ("Conquering Darkness") was at the rally last night! Typed "JFK Jr." in Explore on Twitter and found these pics. Folks on the left are having a fit about this. 🤣 (I know some anons don't believe he's still alive either, and I respect those opinions, but reading some of the Twitter comments shows me just how closed-minded the left is. They only believe fake news and can't color outside the lines. Hahah... The best stories are the ones with a surprise ending. After investigating, I do believe he's out there somewhere on this side of life. I don't believe he's this Fusca though. 😉)

Thank you, P.J. 777@hiiipow3r !! It was because of your post that I looked this up!😇❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

he looks more like john denver to me

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Am not in the camp that believes John Denver or Michael Jackson or Elvis or Princess Diana or Prince are still alive... But that would be great if they are.😇👍

(1) Show this thread