DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

👀 what isn’t the FBI fabricating these days?? They sure have been busy framing ppl they don't like, yet they claim they are not "Political"....rriiiigghhtt

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

"The Last President."
#mudflood
#tartaria

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

100% real, no photoshop...

( Fotoforensics.com )

Okay, will accept it's not a fake photo... but WHAT is it showing? Who is that guy in the fez and who is the spooky dude with an electrode cap in the electric/force field? Who?! I want to know WHO?! Also When was this taken? What is it representing? Questions, so many questions.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SFWhite in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

🐸It is believed to be technology from approximately 175-250 years ago.

🐸🐸 It's speculated to be a type of "Video-Chat" using the Aether and magnetic toroidal field.

🐸🐸🐸 It's also speculated to be a teleportation portal and this is a picture capturing the event mid-process.

Here's a good place to start, and every second is stunningly beautiful, mind-bending facts, and leads to the greatest lie every conspired against all of humanity. 👇

🔥 ( Heavy Content ~ Enjoy. ) 🔥

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Very interesting, thanks! Have got to look that up!

As for the video, I'm a Flat-Earth Denier [grin], just like the guys who race their yachts in a circumnavigation of Antarctica (16,400 mile circuit, fastest time: 102 days). Studied the theory rather extensively for a while, then came to the conclusion it's incorrect. If we Round Earthers are proven wrong, I'm okay with it, though, since I don't even fly, so never plan to visit other planets or even the moon. LOL

#W_W_G_1_W_G_A
#Jesus_Is_Lord
#God_Wins

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Watching both his series, 'What on Earth Happened' and 'LHFE'. Both brilliant! Highly recommend.

(2) Show this thread