You know how you know WE won?

POTUS continues to mention the speed of vaccines, ‘HIS way’.

If [they] had it their way, we would’ve been totally locked down for 3-5 years and the economy would’ve been decimated.

No rallies. No fresh air without masks. No shopping. No restaurants. Nada.

Having a rally like this today was totally bitchin’ and a massive FUCK YOU to the cabal.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

you know how you know WE won.....we are not sitting in FEMA labor camps, hungry.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

what FORMER president does rallies after they lose? LMAO.. of course we won.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

The deep state and corp CCP controlled CEOs wanted the people to starve for their entertainment like the hungry games.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I don't understand why he promotes the vax at all. If it is as deadly as it is being portrayed, or as evil...why does it even exist ? Why is it promoted by "those we trust the most"?

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

It is deadly, for sure... I pray this Covid vaccine was an experiment/exercise in seeing how compliant the population is, just like the masks were. Hopefully, the Covid vaccines we have now are not depopulation mechanisms we think they are. With that said, it is even more scary that people will say, "see, nothing happened and it was all conspiracy theories about the vaccine." The next virus and the next vaccine are what scares me the most. All you need is virus a bit more deadly than Covid, and people trusting the next vaccines and the governments pushing them. Perfect storm for mass genocide. Gain trust the 1st time, deceive the 2nd time. This is my gut feeling. The vast majority of the population will be OK for the most part, this go-round. Things will not be OK the next time. I think Trump and the white hats know this... That is why he has "endorsed" it. It's the only thing that's logical. I don't believe Trump would have endorsed a known, mass-killer vaccine.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Just my point of view ( no better than anyone's own personal conclusion to this very MOST important question, maybe we get into the controversial area of Trump being the 2nd Coming of Christ and/or the Anti-Christ, in another string. )

Why promote the vax...?

While POTUS, he could have brought the entire house down - but would the American Population believe it was legit? ( Mathematical Gamble )

Push His VAX, w/previous 2015 patents, he could short-cut their "Great Reset Plan", as we all know Vaccines take YEARS to develop. Also, as an Emergency Authorization for "Experimental Therapeutics"... AND... by way of mentioning HQC+Zpac as an Alternative - he VOIDED existing law for "Mandatory" in the event no other Therapeutic exists.

WAR has casualties, every American had the CHOICE... All the coercion/threats/economic-cost aside, the "VAX" has not been "Mandatory".

VAX Phase 1 - Low Lethality (What is released)
VAX Phase 2 - Extinction.

Did TRUMP minimize death?

(4) Show this thread

Yes Doq, This Was A Bitchin Rally, It Was Great To See Our True Potus, I Cannot Wait Until This Is Over! May God Bless All Fighting This Evil!

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

He said My Fellow Americans....
It's about to get real...Biblical. Stand Strong Patriots!❤️🇺🇸👊🏻

Yep and [they] would have made them mandatory

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Right freetake and the fuckcin is also still an experiment. Who take this?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

LEGALLY they cant. that why he rushed them out. Emergency meds wont/cant be made mandatory. Demonrats know this. sooo know your rights. And as for Trump pushing it...it baffled me and made me mad as hell. BUT at his last 2 rallies he mentioned getting vax out but did not push it like he had in the past. I pay attention to that as that is my sore spot with him. He will NEVER say they are deadly....the MSM will run with it. It must come from the Drs/medical profession to stand up against these vaccines...not a vaccine but definitely a bioweapon. When Trump was in office..military had control of the vaccines rolling out. NOW not so much. they lost control of them......I hope the fuck they (military) are trying to get them out of distribution.

(2) Show this thread