Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The one on the bottom is the Official Annouting Holy Oil or Healing Oil 4 eyedroppers daily which an eyedropper contains about 2.5 - 3.5 mls.
Written in Exodus 30: /3-25

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

May I ask your home location?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Panama City Beach, Florida

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

you said you could provide verses in the Bible confirming reincarnation. I’m still waiting.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

okay , I will . Thank you for reminding me.

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

Only people mentioned by @Kere in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keressa Bruce, click on at the bottom under it