Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The one on the bottom is the Official Annouting Holy Oil or Healing Oil 4 eyedroppers daily which an eyedropper contains about 2.5 - 3.5 mls.
Written in Exodus 30: /3-25

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

May I ask your home location?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Panama City Beach, Florida

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

you said you could provide verses in the Bible confirming reincarnation. I’m still waiting.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

@stormis_us saw this and thought of you. I'm in your area too

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

Love it in PCB, Florida !!!

(2) Show this thread