Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The one on the bottom is the Official Annouting Holy Oil or Healing Oil 4 eyedroppers daily which an eyedropper contains about 2.5 - 3.5 mls.
Written in Exodus 30: /3-25

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

May I ask your home location?

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Nice. I am in Columbus Ga. I was just there for Bike Week at the end of April. Too peopley for me but we had a great time. I have friends who live there

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Love it here .

(1) Show this thread

Can I ask you this? I gave this to someone close by a neighbor of mine U?

No, not me sorry. Where in Panama City Beach are you ? I do have a MAGA hat I wear often and a Flag of the United States on my House.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

you said you could provide verses in the Bible confirming reincarnation. I’m still waiting.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Everyone that uses the word "heaven" believes in reincarnation. Reincarnation is eternal life.. life after the death of perception. "John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.”

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

okay , I will . Thank you for reminding me.

(2) Show this thread