I lost RSBN first and then Rumble..Rumble went down when Trump started telling the snake story

I'm missing the speech
That really has me angry. This is not okay.

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

RSBN apologized but said they worked with what they had. I know it was irritating. I toggled back and forth between Rumble and RSBN so I wouldn't miss too much.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Made In America to her Publication

I did too.

(1) Show this thread

i watched it on youtube no problem go there and watch it again

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

I plan on catching the whole thing again later

(1) Show this thread

Happily married, Christian gal with a sense of humor. Trump is my president, no other man has any balls to stand up to the "demons"

Real American voice is also showing it!!

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

Newsmax has it live and in full.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

He’s on Newsmax

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Was watching on RSBN/Ytube, it cut out the first part of the snake story and continued interruption throughtout. 😡 I knew it was intentional

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Guess I missed that part of the black out but I was trying to watch the rally on Rumble and Youtube at the same time. Audio was terrible on one and not so great on the other, so I just toggled back and forth between them both. Figured I would get most of it that way.

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@PJ13) can see their posts

I have youtube and rumble up. Both went black at same time

They finally come back up

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

💯agreed ~ this is NOT OKAY ~ constant interruptions on all platforms to disturb the transmission ~ really upsetting and we have to speak out for GOD and OUR COUNTRY!!!

It's on newsmax.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The issues are at the event, even RSBN app was down...

Had to reboot my computer to get YT to work again.

( As of this moment 6:36 MT, it is playing on YT. )

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I also rebooted

(1) Show this thread