I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I lost RSBN first and then Rumble..Rumble went down when Trump started telling the snake story

I'm missing the speech
That really has me angry. This is not okay.

Only people mentioned by @kad784 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Guess I missed that part of the black out but I was trying to watch the rally on Rumble and Youtube at the same time. Audio was terrible on one and not so great on the other, so I just toggled back and forth between them both. Figured I would get most of it that way.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Was watching on RSBN/Ytube, it cut out the first part of the snake story and continued interruption throughtout. 😡 I knew it was intentional

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

It was just short - what I experienced

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Most of us can't get Twitter what is the reasoning for the blackout during the snake story?

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

IDK - but wonder if it has to do with this:

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I appreciate it Dwight. Thank You.