Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

These arrest in our Nation need to be stopped in Peaceful Protest as they are arresting innocent people fir just being at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.
If you don’t stand up now and protest these Guistostopo Techniques of arresting the innocent you will lose your Nation and Freedoms forever and the regime will be of terror and extermination of all descendents of non-Europeans in America. It will be genecide at a level never before seen in history. If you are Latino, Blacks, Indian or anything that is not of white Eoropean Decsent you will be exterminated under the 2030 Agenda.These 3 Letters Agencies will become the equivelent of the SS in Germany in WWII.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-exclusive-73-year-old-pastor-purple-heart-veteran-arrested-capitol-son-also-arrested-front-3-year-old-daughter-videos/

This is how pure evil looks and you may be next , did you hear me , YOU MAY BE NEXT and just disappear never to be seen again.
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-

I am not condoning any ones arrests for Jan 6th that was there peacefully. Obviously there are major players involved in these arrests for FBI or anyone to show up with warrants. My only question is why did people go in to the capitol building if they saw there were violent people going in or attacking? I don't understand their reasoning behind going in to the building at all? Don't get me wrong I am against these arrests and what is happening!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

isnt the F BI who set this up? just asking?😳

I am sure they helped but the bigger picture is globalists and their puppets. Black hats. FBI and CIA are corrupt

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chonita Nigus, click on at the bottom under it